Centrifugal Mist Collectors (CM Series)
The Centrifugal mist collector is designed to collect, filter, and reclaim mist generated from machines using oil-based, synthetic, semi-synthetic, or water-soluble coolants.
Mist and smoke generated from screw machines, CNC lathes, bar machines grinders, and machining centers can contaminate air in a working environment. Our Centrifugal Mist Collectors eliminate those contaminants right at the source. Designed to work on a variety of equipment that uses either petro-based or synthetic coolants. The Centrifugal Mist Collectors are compact, efficient and economical, and are ready for direct machine mount. This direct-mount capability makes installation simple and removes the need for duct-work. It also reduces fire hazards and keeps contaminants out of the breathing zone.
Features and Benefits
- Filters coolant mist, smoke, gas, and vapor
- Designed to mount on top of machining centers or floor pedestals
- Good for cutting machines, although less so for grinding machines
- Four stages of filtration
- Manufactured out of 16-gauge spun steel, powder-coated finish
- Quiet Operation- 70 to 76 dBa at 3’ distance
- Small and compact with direct mount capability
- 6′ and 8′ pedestals are available