Heat Flex Silicone Hose
Heat Flex Silicone Hose. Temperature Range: -65°F to 550°F
Double-ply fabric hose with a iron oxide red silicone coated fiberglass inner layer & a black silicone coated Nomex® outer layer reinforced with a spring steel wire helix & external filament fiberglass cord.
- Nomex® material increases flex life & abrasion resistance
- Suited for high temperature air handling applications
- The narrow pitch allows for tight bending radius while maintaining a smooth air flow
- Ideal for applications where constant flexing is involved
- Resistant to many oils & solvents, ozone, water, fungus & alkalis
Single-ply helically corrugated stainless steel alloy hose with a 4-ply finished seam that is folded flat and crimped for tightness and strength. Available in 5ft and 10ft sections. Stainless connectors to join lengths together to form longer runs. Great for chemical fume exhaust, soldering and circuit board heat exhaust, and oil mist extraction.
- Light weight & hand bendable allowing for elbows & turns to be formed easily during installation
- Self-support construction allows for bends to stay in place
- Resists metal fatigue, weathering, & most corrosive fumes & chemicals
- Not recommended for continuous flexing
- Hose connectors available