Dustless Sanding Vacuum Systems for Automotive and Aerospace
Automotive and Aerospace industrial vacuum systems for safe recovery and inertization of conductive metal dusts in NFPA Hazardous and Ordinary Locations. (HAZLOC and ORDLOC).
AVSD-40L (2+2W) HEPA SK
Air Operated Automotive/Aerospace - Dust Extraction/Vacuum Sanding Kit System
- HEPA filter with an efficiency of 99.995% at 0.3 micron. Tested IEST-RP-CC001. H14 by MPPS method as per EN 1822 and OSHA compliant. All of our HEPA vacuum systems are aerosol leak tested before leaving our facility - included
- For sanding and corrosion control
- Designed for the recovery of aluminum, magnesium, zirconium and all other commercial alloys
- Pneumatic (air-operated)
- Static dissipating and conductive
- For the recovery of powders only
- Includes disposable filter bags
- Stainless steel SAE 430 body and recovery tank
- Ready to use - all filters and suction/airline hoses are included
- Mounted on a 2+2 cart for easy maneuverability
- Large selection of optional dustless hand tools
EXP1-IT (63L) EX (CFE) SK HEPA FOR HAZLOCS
120V Automotive/Aerospace - Dust Extraction/Vacuum Sanding Kit System
For Hazardous Locations (Classes C1618 01 & C1618 81)
Class I, Division 1, Division 2, Group D, T3C and Class II, Division 1, Division 2, Groups E, F and G.
Water-based immersion vacuuming system for recovery and deintertization of conductive metal dusts and alloys for NFPA 484 compliance. HEPA filtration efficiency of 99.995% @ .3 micron.
Fully certified explosion-proof in accordance with NFPA 484. Less than 10 oms of resistivity.
Degassing vent allows gases to be discharged automatically. A variety of static-conductive vacuuming tools and sanding accessories are available.