Division 1 Portable Dust Collectors
For the Safe Recovery of Combustible/Conductive Dusts from 600 to 1200 CFM
Designed to capture airborne explosive dusts in NFPA designated Division 1 Hazardous Locations. Heavy duty welded construction and static dissipating and grounded/bonded design.
The CD-600 EX has a Continuous-Duty motor that is available in both single phase 110V and also 230/460 3 phase (TEFC) explosion-proof/dust ignition proof motor. Manual or auto filter pulse cleaning, spark trap, and locking casters are included. The CD- 600 EX is ideal in labs, or in batching/testing applications.
The CD-600 EX has a full motion articulating arm and spark-trap making it ideal for grinding and welding, it’s versatility also allows it to be used in Aerospace for capturing combustible dusts during sanding and buffing operations.
- Designed to capture airborne dust
- 3-stage filtration system consisting of a metal mesh spark trap filter, aluminized spun bond cartridge and carbon after-filter. Filtration efficiency of 97% on 0.3 micron
- Low pressure, high flow rate. 1200 CFM (2000 M³/h)
- Filter cartridge pulse cleaning by compressed air (manual or with automatic timer) with a 10L compressed air tank
- Filter cartridge made of conductive aluminized spun bond material
- Heavy Duty welded construction
- Heavy duty wheels and swivel castors. 2 wheels are static conductive and equipped with brakes
- Handles for ease of movement
- Easy access to filters
- Low center of gravity to prevent tipping
- Spark trap metallic filter included
- Continuous duty 3-phase (TEFC) explosion proof/dust ignition proof motor. Third Party Certified
- Different motor voltages are available
- Thermal overload for motor
- Optional dust extraction arm available - 2 x Ø6” (150 mm) or 1 x Ø8” (200 mm)