Wet Downdraft Tables
Wet Downdraft Tables for NFPA 484 Compliance.
- CONSTRUCTION – 10-gauge galvanized 100% seam welded steel
- POWDER COATED FINISH – Eurogray, matt – texture
- WORK GRATE – 1” Fiberglass, 300 lbs uniform load capacity
- FACE VELOCITY RANGES – 250 – 350 FPM
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN – Allows operator to sit or stand
Machining, Sawing, Grinding, Polishing, Buffing, Sanding, Abrasive Blasting
Custom Dual Wet Downdraft Table
This OSHA/NFPA Compliant Electrical Package provides an automatic start from a closed contact at the process machinery. The machine will interrupt the circuit if the water level is too high or low. This machine contains an Ultrasonic water level sensor and valve, a hazardous gas exhaust vent, PLC, time delay, a warning light, an alarm and NEMA 12 enclosure. Every Wet Dust Collector is tested and run before leaving our shop to ensure correct CFM production and water doesn’t migrate up and out of the machine. When correct water level is maintained, our wet dust collectors don’t weep, seep or leak.
- Custom Table Sizes
- OSHA/NFPA Compliant Electrical Panel
- Pneumatic & Electric Power Outlets
- Wheel grinding fixture
- Removable Deflector Walls