APB Downdraft Tables
Downdraft Tables draw contaminants away from your workers' vision and breathing zones, increasing work quality and decreasing air quality hazards for your entire facility.
All APB Downdraft Benches are designed to “source-capture” dust, smoke, fume, and gas/vapor contaminants. Compliant with OSHA and OSHA regulations, each APB Downdraft Bench can be custom designed to fit each user’s unique application needs. Typically used for moderate to heavy concentrations of dry dusts and contaminants, the APB Series can be used for grinding, polishing and dry-buffing applications.
The APB Benches also come with a manual pulse-jet cleaning system with options for auto-pulse and timed-pulse filter cleaning systems. Filter options include washable poly-spunbond cartridges, Nano FR, and 80/20 cellulose.
The APB Downdraft Benches come with steel grates as a standard feature. Non-marking top mats made from rubber or polypropylene are also available upon request. The APB line of heavy-duty Downdraft Benches are used for all kinds of heavy industrial grinding and sanding applications.
Built 100% in the USA. Parts and filters are always just a phone call away. A link to a complete digital owners manual is at the foot of the page.
The Rear HEPA Bank captures sub-micron lead and cadmium particles returning clean air into the workspace.
Features and Specifications
- Three table top sizes are available: 42”x 50”, 42” x 76”, and 48” x 102”
- Table top velocities are approximately 250 fpm
- Typical top load is 75 lbs per square ft.
- A variety of custom options are available depending on your unique application
- Compliant with OSHA and NFPA
- Option for .3 Micron @ 99.97% efficiency HEPA Filtration
- Optional 12” shelf that extends the front table-top (depth)
APB HEPA Filtered Tables are designed to capture these harmful dusts:
- Carbon Steel
- Cold Rolled Steel
- Stainless Steel